Summer Clearance sale????

Just happened to got to Rec Teq”s website and this page popped up, what is this all about?

MODERATOR NOTICE - This is a SCAM website. There is NO way in heck you're getting a brand new RecTeq grill for $100. DO NOT USE THE SITE MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD OR PICTURES BELOW!!!
Absolutely agree. As one who just got scammed by someone out of China buying an aquarium for 25 dollars cheaper than 8 other vendors if it looks too good to be true IT IS!!! I was fortunate to get PayPal to reverse the transaction. You may not be as fortunate

Just happened to got to Rec Teq”s website and this page popped up, what is this all about?

MODERATOR NOTICE - This is a SCAM website. There is NO way in heck you're getting a brand new RecTeq grill for $100. DO NOT USE THE SITE MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD OR PICTURES BELOW!!!
Thanks for posting this. They made it look pretty real.. but the browser is def not recteq! Total fake. :)

I don't think they can be stopped, they just morph into another company name. I saw on Instagram a similar Yeti sale with all the Yeti promo pics at 75% off, checked the website listed (well hidden by the way) and it was a complete JOKE. Called Yeti CS for a heads up on this and she replied "It happens all the time but usually originates from FB". Yesterday the same ad was on Instagram with a different company listed. So they have the ability to cancel people instantaneously but keep allowing blatant scams like these to exit. Makes me sad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back