Stampede Smokedaddy magnum P.I.G. on the 590?

uofifox

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Hey all,

Love my 590 and looking to maybe add some more smoke to my cooks as well as the ability to change woods more easily than changing pellets.

A few folks I know have gotten Smokedaddy’s Magnum P.I.G. and that sounds awesome, however I’m torn between the Big Kahuna and the Magnum PIG to based on cost and size. Has anyone installed one of these on their 590? Any issues with location or the size of one of these options?

Thanks!

I welded some washers on bottom so won't fall through the grill grates. Set in by the probe hole.
350321-82739b1c40b60cc0804a223c214816b5.jpg

Hey all,

Love my 590 and looking to maybe add some more smoke to my cooks as well as the ability to change woods more easily than changing pellets.

A few folks I know have gotten Smokedaddy’s Magnum P.I.G. and that sounds awesome, however I’m torn between the Big Kahuna and the Magnum PIG to based on cost and size. Has anyone installed one of these on their 590? Any issues with location or the size of one of these options?

Thanks!
I was contemplating the same thing. I wonder if there’s a way to use the probe hole with one of the models so you don’t have to do any drilling.

While the smoke tubes are nice, it seems the appeal of the smoke daddy generators is the ability to reload them mid cook. And of course the air pump.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bulldawg2024
Back