Sad Day for Parrot Heads

It is a sad day. My BIL’ parrot string lights are crying. Lots of great music and fun, with a bottle of rum and……

Was driving home from jeeping the Rubicon a couple days ago and playing oldies I was picking online. I played "Come Monday" and it brought me back to the 70s. He always looked at the sunny side of a rainbow. RIP Jimmy.

Saw him live in Jacksonville, probably 25 years ago. He performed for the military people stationed there. RIP
The man had an infectious talent for selling happiness. Saw him live in South Lake Tahoe at one of the hotel shows about the early 80s.

I went to his shows for 25 straight years in Cincinnati. I've probably seen 40 or so of his and the reefers performances. I shook his hand at the end of one his shows. Great shows each and every time! "It's been a pleasure and a hell of an evening"

Come Monday and Pirate Looks at Forty are solid tunes, there are others. RIP, indeed.

I went to his shows for 25 straight years in Cincinnati. I've probably seen 40 or so of his and the reefers performances. I shook his hand at the end of one his shows. Great shows each and every time! "It's been a pleasure and a hell of an evening"
Wow. That’s impressive. Not only have I not been in the same location (nor would I remember it) for 25 years but Cincinnati on top of that? You win!

Just saw that Jimmy Buffet passed away yesterday. Very sad. He made major contributions to music and society as a whole and enjoyed the benefits of all his hard work to their fullest. RIP! Your memory lives on.
Even if you are not a Parrothead, still a sad day in the music world…

While Jimmy made a lot of Music, he had so much more going on. Quite the (I would guess, unintentional ) entrepreneur. He blazed a tail that few of us knew existed, sang songs so the rest of us could tag along, and shared a lifetime of stories of a life worth living’. RIP Jimmy Buffett.

The only concert I have been to in my life. Candlestick Park after a Giants game. One of the best. He will be missed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back