RT590, RT700 or other brand?

I chose my Bull because of all the positive reviews I had found online, and also the 6 year warranty and outstanding customer service Rec Tec provides!

Buy the Bull and you'll have plenty of friends to share your culinary creations with. :)

So far smoke flavor has not been an issue with anything I've made. I bought the grill grates and do a lot of high temp cooking on them. Its not 900 degrees but the results have been good enough for me. After 6 weeks, almost forget what a burger/steak on the old grill looked like.
I jumped through the same hoops myself, last November. I ended up buying the 590 and don’t regret it one bit. I frequently cook way more than I immediately need, because I have the grill space and many smoked meats freeze really well. I store my 590 in the garage and appreciate the fact that it takes up very little space and moves easily. Tonight I grilled chicken for six people using the sear plates on one half and the regular grates on the other half. Pork, chicken, and steak are frequently reverse seared at our home. If I had to do it over, I’d still get the 590.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back