Bull RT customer service

Tgrimm001

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
One of the main selling points for me on recteq was how great there customer service was said to be. I now have first hand experience with how true that is! Because of my clumsiness I dropped one of the grill grates before I even had a chance to do the burn in. And of course it landed right on the corner of the grate and racked the grate. I called recteq to place an order for a new grate. They had zero issues with sending brand new grates for something I caused! What a great experience and company. Cant believe in 2021 that there is still a company out there with this kind of customer service!

thats great bud! have they already shipped it? mine had a broken weld out of the box and i was told it was backordered about 1 month ago and still haven’t gotten it. probably have to call back. but they definitely didn’t give me trouble agreeing to replace it

thats great bud! have they already shipped it? mine had a broken weld out of the box and i was told it was backordered about 1 month ago and still haven’t gotten it. probably have to call back. but they definitely didn’t give me trouble agreeing to replace it
The email says their shipping team is working on the order. I'll let ya know as soon as I find something out though!

Try dropping the old grate on the opposite corner and it might straighten it.

Try dropping the old grate on the opposite corner and it might straighten it.
Actually when I dropped it it bent it just enough that it still fits in the grill and actually fits snug. That's the only complaint I really have is how loose the grates are. I have 1/2 inch of play with them inside the grill

I think the 1/2' play is by design.
To not restrict air flow.
If I recall when I got mine I put GG's 100% across the grill and it stalled out and won't go much over 300.
I have to try that again.

Maybe so. But when you throw 4-6 slabs of ribs in it if that doesn't mess with the air flow idk if 1/2 more of GG would bother it. But either way the grill seems amazing!

I called RecTeq after I assembled my RT-700, and they told me that the grates are not designed to be snug, and will have some looseness to them.

I called RecTeq after I assembled my RT-700, and they told me that the grates are not designed to be snug, and will have some looseness to them.
Yea I snug vs tight I can't see making any difference but I was surprised at how loosely they fit.

Now if only they'd assign as much urgency to the lack of notification problem that is affecting so many.
I can't get mine to connect. But I have an inkbird 4 probe wifi that works amazing so I'm not gonna waste anymore time on it

Their service is first rate hands down! My only complaint is the Bull (RT 700) needs better casters that don't develop flats spots. They sent me a new set and the flat spots were there before I even changed the second wheel.

I completely agree about the casters. I put The Bull on blocks. This helped also with leveling and making a little higher for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkroll
Back