Sold / Found RT-700 "Stainless Stella" for sale (Central Texas area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scox

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I'm transitioning to either an RT-1070 or Memphis Grill (Beal Street) and need to sell my Bull. I'm located west of Austin, TX (Lakeway area). The particulars:
  • It is roughly 3 years old and has lived life in the shade of my covered deck (great condition).
  • Works perfectly ... cooked ~2-3 times a month during my time with her - no issues.
    • Mostly low/slow cooking (pork ribs, butts, beef ribs...)
    • Also quite a bit of "mid temp" cooks in the 325 to 400 degree range (chicken, game hens and the like)
  • Connected to, and reconnects with my WiFi perfectly
  • Sealed the top and bottom of the door/lid and it holds temp and smoke like a dream.
  • Included accessories:
    • Rustic/weathers US Flag wrap... (Love this thing... looks great; hardest part of selling Stella!)
    • RT Front shelf
    • 2 RT probes - new/never opened (I run with Thermoworks Signals so never used the RT probes)
    • RT factory grill cover - new/never opened (always been under my deck)
    • Grill grates (3 pieces) - lightly used (see mostly low/slow cooking history)
    • Aluminum grease pot liners (~10ea) and Traeger drip pan liners (5ea.)
    • Smoke stack and grease chute cover/plugs (see red plastic items in photos) to keep the critters out.
Asking $600. Pick up at my place with enough help to get it in your truck (bad back so I cannot help).
No trades or barter please.

scox

Attachments

• IMG_3322.jpeg
    IMG_3322.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 314
  • IMG_3324.jpeg
    IMG_3324.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_3325.jpeg
    IMG_3325.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_3327.jpeg
    IMG_3327.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3329.jpeg
    IMG_3329.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 157
I'm located west of Austin, TX (Lakeway area). The particulars:

scox
Nice. One week ago I would have jumped on this. We're only a couple hours away. But I pulled the trigger on a 1250 late last week.

I'm with Wadehouse - Where'd you get it?

That is a steal.....I'm not on fb but if you are, I would imagine you could sell this very fast at this price. I remember back when I was on fb, people would try to sell their Bulls just like 2 or 3 hundred below sticker price.

That 1070 does look mighty nice!

I put it up on a 3rd party Recteq page (not affiliated with RecTeq proper) ... got two pings immediately and then they took the post down and kicked me out of the group without explanation?! I detest FB.

I put it up on a 3rd party Recteq page (not affiliated with RecTeq proper) ... got two pings immediately and then they took the post down and kicked me out of the group without explanation?! I detest FB.

Do the rules state no posting items for sale or something? That seems strange.

It is weird. They stated no discussion about non-recteq grills (which I didn’t do) and that if selling an item, you must include the price (which I DID DO) or the post will get pulled.

If they did not like the post, I’m ok if they pull it but to kick me out without a reason is just not right.

It is weird. They stated no discussion about non-recteq grills (which I didn’t do) and that if selling an item, you must include the price (which I DID DO) or the post will get pulled.

If they did not like the post, I’m ok if they pull it but to kick me out without a reason is just not right.

Seems kind of bully like.. I think I know which one you are talking about. I am on there but don't usually post much if I ever have. Only joined as of late. Seems like a very hyper group so not real surprising.

I would post on FB Marketplace if you haven't already. That is probably better and you will get real locals. Have had good luck there.

Didn’t need FB … sold Stella to a good young family close by from a contact on this forum.

Thanks for the guidance and assistance everyone!
Great deal for a buddy of mine not on the forum, @scox is also a great guy and extremely nice and helpful, thank you again! Picked up today and my buddy already has it setup and ready to cook a brisket for Easter for his family and mine, he burns hotdogs but thank God recteqs and pellet grills are easy to use and fool proof! ;)

Great deal for a buddy of mine not on the forum, @scox is also a great guy and extremely nice and helpful, thank you again! Picked up today and my buddy already has it setup and ready to cook a brisket for Easter for his family and mine, he burns hotdogs but thank God recteqs and pellet grills are easy to use and fool proof! ;)
No point in starting small, even for a guy that “burns hotdogs,” right? :rolleyes: Doing a brisket on your first cook with a new pellet grill is definitely a gutsy move. Hope it turns out great.(y)

No point in starting small, even for a guy that “burns hotdogs,” right? :rolleyes: Doing a brisket on your first cook with a new pellet grill is definitely a gutsy move. Hope it turns out great.(y)
It's always fun to roast friends ;). He had an offset propane combo previous to scox rt-700 Stella(which is a beauty especially with that diamond Dave flag), hopefully this brisket will be redemption, I'll update after Easter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
I smell smoke
Back