Sold / Found RT-700 "Stainless Stella" for sale (Central Texas area)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great deal for a buddy of mine not on the forum, @scox is also a great guy and extremely nice and helpful, thank you again! Picked up today and my buddy already has it setup and ready to cook a brisket for Easter for his family and mine, he burns hotdogs but thank God recteqs and pellet grills are easy to use and fool proof! ;)
Awesome to hear Kam is already up and rocking the grill for the family! It was hard to see her roll off but after meeting you guys it was clear Stella was going to a good home -- years of good food ahead!

Good luck cooking at Founder's Day ... I'll see you there! :cool:

I put it up on a 3rd party Recteq page (not affiliated with RecTeq proper) ... got two pings immediately and then they took the post down and kicked me out of the group without explanation?! I detest FB.
At that price they probably thought you were a scammer. What an unbelievable deal! Good for the family who now owns it.

At that price they probably thought you were a scammer. What an unbelievable deal! Good for the family who now owns it.
🤣 I didn’t think about that… yeah, it was as much about finding a good place for the grill to live as the $.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back