Sold / Found RT-700 "Stainless Stella" for sale (Central Texas area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scox

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I'm transitioning to either an RT-1070 or Memphis Grill (Beal Street) and need to sell my Bull. I'm located west of Austin, TX (Lakeway area). The particulars:
  • It is roughly 3 years old and has lived life in the shade of my covered deck (great condition).
  • Works perfectly ... cooked ~2-3 times a month during my time with her - no issues.
    • Mostly low/slow cooking (pork ribs, butts, beef ribs...)
    • Also quite a bit of "mid temp" cooks in the 325 to 400 degree range (chicken, game hens and the like)
  • Connected to, and reconnects with my WiFi perfectly
  • Sealed the top and bottom of the door/lid and it holds temp and smoke like a dream.
  • Included accessories:
    • Rustic/weathers US Flag wrap... (Love this thing... looks great; hardest part of selling Stella!)
    • RT Front shelf
    • 2 RT probes - new/never opened (I run with Thermoworks Signals so never used the RT probes)
    • RT factory grill cover - new/never opened (always been under my deck)
    • Grill grates (3 pieces) - lightly used (see mostly low/slow cooking history)
    • Aluminum grease pot liners (~10ea) and Traeger drip pan liners (5ea.)
    • Smoke stack and grease chute cover/plugs (see red plastic items in photos) to keep the critters out.
Asking $600. Pick up at my place with enough help to get it in your truck (bad back so I cannot help).
No trades or barter please.

scox

Attachments

• IMG_3322.jpeg
    IMG_3322.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 309
  • IMG_3324.jpeg
    IMG_3324.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 160
  • IMG_3325.jpeg
    IMG_3325.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 153
  • IMG_3327.jpeg
    IMG_3327.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_3329.jpeg
    IMG_3329.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 156
I'm located west of Austin, TX (Lakeway area). The particulars:

scox
Nice. One week ago I would have jumped on this. We're only a couple hours away. But I pulled the trigger on a 1250 late last week.

I'm with Wadehouse - Where'd you get it?

That is a steal.....I'm not on fb but if you are, I would imagine you could sell this very fast at this price. I remember back when I was on fb, people would try to sell their Bulls just like 2 or 3 hundred below sticker price.

That 1070 does look mighty nice!

I put it up on a 3rd party Recteq page (not affiliated with RecTeq proper) ... got two pings immediately and then they took the post down and kicked me out of the group without explanation?! I detest FB.

I put it up on a 3rd party Recteq page (not affiliated with RecTeq proper) ... got two pings immediately and then they took the post down and kicked me out of the group without explanation?! I detest FB.

Do the rules state no posting items for sale or something? That seems strange.

It is weird. They stated no discussion about non-recteq grills (which I didn’t do) and that if selling an item, you must include the price (which I DID DO) or the post will get pulled.

If they did not like the post, I’m ok if they pull it but to kick me out without a reason is just not right.

It is weird. They stated no discussion about non-recteq grills (which I didn’t do) and that if selling an item, you must include the price (which I DID DO) or the post will get pulled.

If they did not like the post, I’m ok if they pull it but to kick me out without a reason is just not right.

Seems kind of bully like.. I think I know which one you are talking about. I am on there but don't usually post much if I ever have. Only joined as of late. Seems like a very hyper group so not real surprising.

I would post on FB Marketplace if you haven't already. That is probably better and you will get real locals. Have had good luck there.

Didn’t need FB … sold Stella to a good young family close by from a contact on this forum.

Thanks for the guidance and assistance everyone!
Great deal for a buddy of mine not on the forum, @scox is also a great guy and extremely nice and helpful, thank you again! Picked up today and my buddy already has it setup and ready to cook a brisket for Easter for his family and mine, he burns hotdogs but thank God recteqs and pellet grills are easy to use and fool proof! ;)

Great deal for a buddy of mine not on the forum, @scox is also a great guy and extremely nice and helpful, thank you again! Picked up today and my buddy already has it setup and ready to cook a brisket for Easter for his family and mine, he burns hotdogs but thank God recteqs and pellet grills are easy to use and fool proof! ;)
No point in starting small, even for a guy that “burns hotdogs,” right? :rolleyes: Doing a brisket on your first cook with a new pellet grill is definitely a gutsy move. Hope it turns out great.(y)

No point in starting small, even for a guy that “burns hotdogs,” right? :rolleyes: Doing a brisket on your first cook with a new pellet grill is definitely a gutsy move. Hope it turns out great.(y)
It's always fun to roast friends ;). He had an offset propane combo previous to scox rt-700 Stella(which is a beauty especially with that diamond Dave flag), hopefully this brisket will be redemption, I'll update after Easter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back