Stampede 590 Aftermarket Cover

Bencit28

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Newbie here with a 590 on the way. Any recommendation for an aftermarket cover on Amazon? Thanks in advance!

so was I, I thought about calling RT and am pretty sure they would have replaced - but I didn't want another one of those. The one I got is much easier to put on/take off. Hope it lasts.

I bought a Veranda cover from Amazon for my Weber. At 1+ year, it totally dry rotted and easily ripped apart just looking at it. Still under warranty, I got a replacement which did the same thing, which was now out of warranty. Never again since it can't handle sun without falling apart. Would probably last if stored in a garage ;)
My neighbor bought several Veranda patio furniture covers which also fell apart after sitting in the sun, he was really pissed to say the least.

IMG_0140.JPG
IMG_0136.JPG
IMG_0145.JPG

I have the Recteq cover, live in Montana where it’s out all year long though shaded. It has held up great. Still looks brand new. I think the sun does the most damage (unless you live in the south, perhaps...). Easy on n off and fits as you’d expect a dedicated cover would.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back