Recteq app—go figure!

I’ve not had (knock on wood) any issues with my RT-700 connecting or staying connected to my Wi-Fi. I find the app sufficiently useful. However, my beef with it is if you start an overnight cook, say at 11pm, you can only see the temp tracking chart until it hits midnight. Something about the “day changing” causes it to lose its line chart. The result is no good history of that cook. Maybe a nit picky thing to most but it gripes my butt.

I’ve not had (knock on wood) any issues with my RT-700 connecting or staying connected to my Wi-Fi. I find the app sufficiently useful. However, my beef with it is if you start an overnight cook, say at 11pm, you can only see the temp tracking chart until it hits midnight. Something about the “day changing” causes it to lose its line chart. The result is no good history of that cook. Maybe a nit picky thing to most but it gripes my butt.
Did not know that but your take is probably correct. Agree it is not a good thing.

DITTO!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewDualfire1200
Back