Prime Day Struggles

It’s a AAA battery. You can check the AAA battery level by clicking the black button on the font. If the light is green, battery level is good. You can check the probe’s battery level in the app. Click on the ellipse at the top right, and the battery meter appears at the top of the menu.
View attachment 16801
Thanks Greg,appreciated !

I still would prefer USB charging capability. I have a 4 channel setup (of a different manufacturer's) that plugs right in to one of my USB charging ports on the power bar on my grill. Just plugs in and it's one less thing to think of/worry about.

Last edited:
I think the MEATER Block has a USB port, but it is pricey. The Block came only with 4 probes when I bought my Plus. Had they offered the 2 probe option back then, I probably would have gone with the Block.

I think the MEATER Block has a USB port, but it is pricey. The Block came only with 4 probes when I bought my Plus. Had they offered the 2 probe option back then, I probably would have gone with the Block.
Yeah, I seem to recall the Block was like $299.00. I looked at it and determined I would never use all 4 probes at the same time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobondur
Back