Possible remote start work around - USE AT YOUR OWN RSK

Yeah lets NEVER talk about anything controversial, although it's likely fine when it comes down to cooking. :censored: Or better yet........don't like the topic at hand, it's fine to ignore the topic at hand, stay away from that section, or even to ignore sometimes annoying controversial members. Hey isn't this thread located in the correct section, isn't the LOUNGE for discussions concerning all sorts of "things"? 🤔 If it isn't the appropriate section, then by all means.......move it to the correct section.

Yeah let’s NEVER talk about anything controversial, although it's likely fine when it comes down to cooking. :censored: Or better yet........don't like the topic at hand, it's fine to ignore the topic at hand, stay away from that section, or even to ignore sometimes annoying controversial members. Hey isn't this thread located in the correct section, isn't the LOUNGE for discussions concerning all sorts of "things"? 🤔 If it isn't the appropriate section, then by all means.......move it to the correct section.
I suppose I was mistaken in an earlier comment I made to you in the past week. Lesson learned.

I suppose I was mistaken in an earlier comment I made to you in the past week. Lesson learned.

I never made mention of or towards anyone in particular.....just talking in generals, so not sure what was mistaken, or lesson learned? I just believe that this forum is whatever a person makes it to be for themselves, and we always have a choice for what we read or respond to. I became a premium member lately, so should be obvious that I am a fan overall of this forum and the grills in question, the MANY good folks here, all the great and not so great information, and everyone and everything that makes this place what it is. I mentioned that if topics like this are not posted in the right section, then by all means a Mod should move it appropriately. So we good, have things perhaps been assumed or taken out of context?

I’m tired of the bullshit, conspiracy theories and pot-stirring. It was an enjoyable forum until a couple weeks ago; not so any more. Hoping to find a real smoking/grilling/BBQ forum populated by folks interested in actually cooking.

@Mike, please remove me from forum membership.

I’m tired of the bullshit, conspiracy theories and pot-stirring. It was an enjoyable forum until a couple weeks ago; not so any more. Hoping to find a real smoking/grilling/BBQ forum populated by folks interested in actually cooking.

If you type "pellet grill forums" into the Googler, a whole bunch of sites pop up. It's pellet grill nirvana......

See Ya Goodbye GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

That would be a damn shame if you left Jim, in particular since it's likely around 90% or better that the thread and post content here is exactly what you like and are looking for. :coffee: But in saying that, you gotta do what you feel you gotta do. Hope you are healing up after your little spill.......good luck in whatever you decide, not sure if you'll even see this post.

Some threads have had a lot of traffic lately, for good bad or indifferent..........keeps things interesting for those who like such a thing. :)

You could always just ignore this thread (or any other thread):

1712249793614.png

Or even ignore user(s). But if you must go, then that's an option too. You will be missed.

Chief, I didn't insinuate anything. Neither did I attack your integrity. Get the chip off your shoulder!

I simply pointed out that your comment claiming that if you were plugged into a GFCI outlet "you literally can't electrocute yourself" is not true. Slice it any way you want, but just relying on the fact that the outlet says it is GFCI doesn't mean it will work flawlessly. Common sense says not to do stupid things and rely on the fact that the outlet claims to be GFCI.

And, just to be clear, I did not just call you "stupid." Neither did I demean your integrity. As a brother in arms, I have the utmost respect for those who have served our nation. That said, none of us are always right.

This is the end of the conversation for me. I will not reply to any further posts on this subject.
Jim, there in is the issue. I will say this again, since you like to skip over it..
I didn't say it is 100% fool-proof. as we have both said in this thread in response to eachother. COMMON SENSE, says nothing is fool-proof.
What YOU did, was take what I said, and insinuate that I meant 100% guaranteed, that you couldn't get electrocuted.
I explained this is follow on response, and even gave examples.
I made a generally accepted statement, under the known understanding that there is ALWAYS a chance something won't work the way it is intended. You took that statement, and found that since I didn't address , what we both consider as common sense, as me stating it was 100% fool proof. Why, I do not know, but as they say, 'demz is da' facts".

Slice it anyway that makes you feel better, but that is exactly what you did.

I will also no longer post on this subject, seeing as it has gotten too far off the beaten path.

Best of days to you sir.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back