Bull Pork Butts On

Dr.Floyd

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Two pork butts prepped, probes calibrated, and on the smoker. Going to be a good Sunday.

20240203_212406.jpg

20240203_211943.jpg

I guess I need to revisit pulled pork. I have done pork butts in the past to feed a large group in a social setting, but it isn’t something I go out of my way to cook. It has never been a big favorite in our household, but you guys keep posting photos of stuff that “looks good enough to eat.” :rolleyes:

I guess I need to revisit pulled pork. I have done pork butts in the past to feed a large group in a social setting, but it isn’t something I go out of my way to cook. It has never been a big favorite in our household, but you guys keep posting photos of stuff that “looks good enough to eat.” :rolleyes:

It's just my wife & I, so when I do one, I vac seal into smaller portions. Quick & easy meal during the week.

Scratching my head here. What would make anyone want to buy a product labeled as…well, you know? Guess I’m just “old school,” but having grown up on a farm, I shoveled plenty of…. I certainly never wanted to eat it! :rolleyes:
Guess this wouldn't be your type of place then. They cleaned up the menu a bit since my visit long long ago.
The chicken section was Chicken S#!T, and the salads were Rabbit S#!T.
The bar is called Poopy's - really really popular biker destination.

1707594142084.png

Scratching my head here. What would make anyone want to buy a product labeled as…well, you know? Guess I’m just “old school,” but having grown up on a farm, I shoveled plenty of…. I certainly never wanted to eat it! :rolleyes:

We all have a different sense of humor, and what we consider funny I reckon. Pretty much impossible to offend me, and I also grew up around farming and was around and shoveled plenty of.......well you know. :)

We all have a different sense of humor, and what we consider funny I reckon. Pretty much impossible to offend me, and I also grew up around farming and was around and shoveled plenty of.......well you know. :)
Reminds me of that famous Cheech & Chong dialogue……”Looks like sh*#. Smells like sh*#. Tastes like sh*#. 🤭

I put 2 on @Lo (~180F) for the first 90 minutes, then cranked it up to 225 until they hit the stall. They are around 10lbs each. Using Costco’s blended pelletes. PIcs coming to a theatre near you soon…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back