Packer Briskets 3.49/lb at Kroger

BradBQ

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Just thought I’d let those of you near a Kroger that full packers are on sale 3.49 a pound. They’re basically half off! Stock up!

Last edited:
Albertsons Market near me had them for $1.77lb. I looked pretty hard at them, but do not feel like doing a long cook this weekend.

Attachments

• 0632B55A-5F95-4002-AD3B-0EBCD4449266.jpeg
    0632B55A-5F95-4002-AD3B-0EBCD4449266.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 77
Damn, glad I loaded up in January, Costco had primes for $2.99 a lb, bought 3 and smoking one now

$6.99 at mine, today.

I think they were $4.99 here in North Texas yesterday. I knew it seemed strange that baby back ribs were more per lb than the brisket. In the past on the 4th sales I can pick up baby backs for under $2/lb but not this year. Stopped at Wild Fork on the way home from Costco and their prices were similar.

I think they were $4.99 here in North Texas yesterday. I knew it seemed strange that baby back ribs were more per lb than the brisket. In the past on the 4th sales I can pick up baby backs for under $2/lb but not this year. Stopped at Wild Fork on the way home from Costco and their prices were similar.

What? I had no idea that place was there! I usually went to Matador Meats but they closed; I've been tempted to order from Wild Fork previously but didn't really want to mail order meat, now I'm can go 5 minutes down the street

I just picked up a brisket for $1.77/lb at a local grocery store. They had St. Louis style pork ribs for $3.49/lb with buy one get one free. And, baby backs for $3.99/lb with buy one get one free.

What? I had no idea that place was there! I usually went to Matador Meats but they closed; I've been tempted to order from Wild Fork previously but didn't really want to mail order meat, now I'm can go 5 minutes down the street
They sure picked an expensive place to open up. They had a steady crowd of people while I was there. It was actually the first time I had seen a person other than a police officer carrying a weapon out in the open since I moved here 20 years ago. He didn't look like he should own a gun, but I know appearances can be deceiving. Anyway, cool store and they have a lot of stuff. I was surprised how much stuff they had that wasn't their own brand. I picked up a 4 pack of angus 1/2lb burgers and it was around $11. More than I like to pay but costco was out of their frozen patties. Cooked them on the recteq today and they were really good. Probably the best "frozen" burgers I've had in a long time. Kids liked them too. I told them we wouldn't be having them on a regular basis, too expensive.

They sure picked an expensive place to open up. They had a steady crowd of people while I was there. It was actually the first time I had seen a person other than a police officer carrying a weapon out in the open since I moved here 20 years ago. He didn't look like he should own a gun, but I know appearances can be deceiving. Anyway, cool store and they have a lot of stuff. I was surprised how much stuff they had that wasn't their own brand. I picked up a 4 pack of angus 1/2lb burgers and it was around $11. More than I like to pay but costco was out of their frozen patties. Cooked them on the recteq today and they were really good. Probably the best "frozen" burgers I've had in a long time. Kids liked them too. I told them we wouldn't be having them on a regular basis, too expensive.

Expensive spot without question. The only worse spot they could have picked would be Plaza de Jerry.
That said, looking at there website and the instore pics, I'm intrigued and will spend some money there. Yeah, their hamburger patties were of interest to me as well, almost too many choices

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back