Now selling single bags

sdynak

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Well it's about time

Single Bags offered and even on sale right now.

Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 4.49.43 AM.png

Do they sell Apple , Hickory,Oak of bags of pellets?

That did take forever, would have definitely picked up a few bags to try them out when I got my bull to take advantage of the shipping.
I think I’ll stick with Pit Boss Comp blend for $15 per 40 lb bag for now.

I'm still happy with my Pit Boss also for the $$.. I likely have a few years left on the Lowes Kingsford stock as well.

Can you used the blend pettets to smoke a Turkey ?

two thumbs up to knotty wood products- - highly recommend these pellet if you are looking for a clean and efficient burn with a light smoke. I hav ebeen using a 50/50% blend of almond and plum. my wife realy appreciates a hint of smoke (but not to much). easy order/fulfillment throgh HomeDepot.com. successfull smoke/cooks with pork ribs, pork butt, chicken, salmon (no beef thus far) - - planning on bone in rib roast with the plum pellets for Christmas. Also bonus - - supporting a family owned (cottage) vendor who support our vetrans (those who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom!!!!!). DEFINITELY WORTH IT!!!

Has anyone tried the knotty wood brand? They have Almond and Plum pellets that has me wondering.
I bought some at the local hardware store for the turkey this year. They're local here in CA and I heard they were good. I was happy with the results of the 50/50 blend I mixed up. They do last longer, smoke was good, and was interested in the new flavors I haven't tried. Bought more from Home Depot Online during their Black Friday sale (y) (can you still say that in CA?).

I bought some at the local hardware store for the turkey this year. They're local here in CA and I heard they were good. I was happy with the results of the 50/50 blend I mixed up. They do last longer, smoke was good, and was interested in the new flavors I haven't tried. Bought more from Home Depot Online during their Black Friday sale (y) (can you still say that in CA?).
When I looked at the add they showed some pellets and they were dark in color. I think that’s probably a good thing because it’s the true color of the wood, but I also noticed a lot of long pellets that look like they could cause bridging in the hopper or auger. I’m going to give them a try. They are reasonable on the price for a premium pellet and easy to pick up at the local diy center. I have used pecan a lot as my dad has several large trees and a ton of orange wood for stick cooking. Orange wood burns very hot and holds coals forever. It’s the best wood for stick cooking. I would really like to try it in a pellet form but I’ve never seen it manufactured by anyone. Here in Florida we have something called greening disease that’s killed out most of the groves. They just push up the dead trees in a huge pile and burn them. Such a waste. Thanks for the reply.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srbbates
Back