Stampede New owner soon

I don’t think they send a manual any more. You can go online and look for the manual or go online and watch the video specific to what you are trying to do. Your choice.
I keep the manual for every tool and appliance I own but much of what I purchase anymore just has a QR code that takes you to the online manual. In that case I’d rather watch a video.

I should get the smoker tomorrow. It is at a holding place in Mobile AL about an hour away. I guess I wont look for the manual in the box
Thanks for all the help guys. Much appreciated

Oh I still love "prefer" me some paper manuals and paper maps/atlas!!!! :)
I like the download manuals. I print them or read on line most times before I purchase a product. A lot of questions asked by fellow Recteq members, answers are right there in the manual.

I like the download manuals. I print them or read on line most times before I purchase a product. A lot of questions asked by fellow Recteq members, answers are right there in the manual.

I do that too, will print out a PDF or such.......I'm not one to rely on anything electronic or digital, that's gonna be one of our societal downfalls as too many rely on such for everything now.

There has been no change in the shipping since 3:51 yesterday. Still sitting an hour away. Shipping company's phone has been busy for just about 3 hrs this morning.

Sure wish it would get delivered today. Tomorrow I work my regular job and then work the HS football game gate till halftime. Sometimes things don't always work out the way you want them too. That's ok though, no big deal. I did get a 40lb bad of the hickory bear mountain pellets yesterday. So we are ready to rock and roll when it gets delivered

That last mile is the hardest. My first recteq grill sat for almost a week at the yard. I finally made arrangements to pick it up at the terminal. It doesn’t seem to be as bad lately but used to be a common occurrence. Maybe it doesn’t seem as bad ‘cause I’m not the one waiting 🤔.

Ive waited months for parts for my Road Glide. Still sucks either way

Oh man, were I not able to ride.......my mental health would be in shambles. What are you waiting for that's taking so long to come in, it's mind boggling to me that not a single HD dealer in the country doesn't have what you need?

It’s in the manual too.

Do people still use manuals?
RTFM a lost art :ROFLMAO:
Before I even ordered my 590, I downloaded the manual and looked it over.
Once I received and assembled the grill, I went through all the "test modes"(fan, auger, igniter, probe temps) to make sure everything worked before even adding pellets. Guess I'm just old school :unsure:

Oh man, were I not able to ride.......my mental health would be in shambles. What are you waiting for that's taking so long to come in, it's mind boggling to me that not a single HD dealer in the country doesn't have what you need?
Should have stated in the past. But I am still waiting on Performance machine for a brake pedal to match the shifter arms. They have them in stock for older bikes but not mine. Over 2 months now. To add to that, they had a batch go out labeled wrong, said it would fit mine. Well it didn't, and getting it off was ridicules . Ended up in 4 pieces

We have delivery!

tempImageBYIDJI.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back