Stampede New owner soon

Crap. I’ll need a large cart of some kind, and help? Unless, I can “bribe” the delivery guys to help take in my lanai. The anyone know the dimensions of the box? It might take a Florida user to tell me if it will fit thru a standard lanai door.
Worst case, you unpack it and carry the individual pieces out to the lanai. Where there’s a will, there’s a way!

Assembled and burn in done. Seems very well made. The app is pretty dam cool. Wife has to work this weekend so not going to try it out.
I dont know what is in the air here but a lot of people around are congested and I woke up this morning with allergies going nuts.

Is that a Cane for your avatar? Sorry and I am not insulting your pup if I am wrong.

Yes, Capo is a Cane Corso. Im originally from Jersey and we drove all the way there and back to get him. Incredible breeder

IMG_8290.jpeg

Ace has watched Capo swim so much that he now jumps off the side and into the pool. Swimming really burns thru his energy. He can run all day, but has about an hour of good swimming in him.

Ace is a tormenter. If it wasn't for Capo being extremely patient, and have pain tolerance thru the roof, he would not be here. There has been a couple scuffles, no blood, were Capo has had enough of him. Last time he had Ace in his mouth and off the ground. That was about 2 weeks ago and Ace has treaded lightly since. They still play together but the biting on Capo's lips and his legs have stopped. Sometimes you just have to let them figure it out on their own

Cooked burgers Sunday night and they came out pretty good. The burgers were the high fat % type.
After I pulled the burgers off and brought them inside my wife took some onions out to put on the grill. Grill was at 455. When she opened the lid, flames from the grease off the burgers.
I had foil on the drip tray and grill was level, is this a normal deal? Does foiling increase the chances of these flame ups?

Cooked burgers Sunday night and they came out pretty good. The burgers were the high fat % type.
After I pulled the burgers off and brought them inside my wife took some onions out to put on the grill. Grill was at 455. When she opened the lid, flames from the grease off the burgers.
I had foil on the drip tray and grill was level, is this a normal deal? Does foiling increase the chances of these flame ups?

Yeah proper burgers are ground chuck, and I also smoked up 4 1/2 pound each burgers yesterday. I do them at 285 in their entirety, have a beautiful crust and smoke ring at an internal temperature of 145F. And I am in the camp of no foil ever, also make sure your grill is level so grease cannot pool and makes it into the grease catcher. I have cooked immensely on my 590 since I bought it, and have never had a single grease fire of any kind.

My youngest daughter has two a female and male.
Awesome! They are different for sure, at least mine is. His great grandfather and grandmother are from Bel Monte Kennels. Bel Monte was the breeder that brought them over from Italy.
I heard this from a trainer and it is totally true, "They come from the factory with incredible guarding instinct. They don't need training to guard the family or property". Absolutely true with mine. Ive "Tested" Capo with this guard protection deal. At 6 months it was already there. Im sure your daughter's are the same.

Great article on the breed if interested
https://www.modernmolosser.com/talk...ennels-founding-cane-corso-breeder-in-america

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back