Bull New Bull Owner

Dr.Floyd

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hello everyone.

After researching for about a year, I finally pulled the trigger on a RT-700. Ordered June 14th and it arrived, in perfect condition, today June 20th.....5 days early.

The strange thing is it just showed up in my carport. No phone call or email. The only issue was it was missing 2 bags of pellets.

But assembly and burn in went flawlessly and I'm sure a call tomorrow will clear up the missing pellets. Going to do the recommended chicken thighs first cook tomorrow.

Nice!
Resized_tenor_10889686_mediumgif_14005890599654.gif

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! It’s great that everything went smoothly for you!

Welcome Doc! Is very addictive. I’ve learned so much in the past year. This forum is a great place to get some questions answered. Enjoy!

Welcome Dr. Floyd! I was in your shoes about this time last year. I did a lot of research before I bought my Bull and I have no regrets. I still have a lot to learn but I’m having a blast as I go. There is a lot of knowledge and experience in this forum, so don’t hesitate to ask.

Cheers! 🍻

An update on the 2 missing bags of pellets at delivery. I called support and it was after hours. The next day they called me 3 different times to make sure the issue was resolved. I told them that 2 bags were missing and one had been cut open or ran over because the pellets were crushed. They offered to ship me 3 new 40lb bags and I suggested a spice and rub pack instead of the pellets. Saved Recteq some shipping cost and now I have the Rub and Sauce bundle on its way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back