Bull New Bull Assembled

Dmule

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
New grill - new to this forum also. Lots of info on here. Got it delivered on Thursday. Finally unboxed and assembled today. Burn in/seasoning tomorrow. I keep seeing chicken thighs for first cook. Any other suggestions? Does it really matter??

2805DDC0-A913-4BFE-A1F8-B577C132FFAF.jpeg

New grill - new to this forum also. Lots of info on here. Got it delivered on Thursday. Finally unboxed and assembled today. Burn in/seasoning tomorrow. I keep seeing chicken thighs for first cook. Any other suggestions? Does it really matter??
Looks great! You’re covered with the Blackstone. Welcome to the forum.

Got the same setup, Blackstone 36” and the Bull. Great combo.

View attachment 13800
No. It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t have to be fatty. It doesn’t have to be anything in particular. Just get out there and cook. I used it everyday for the first month. You will too. Have a ball.

Welcome to the Forum .... Horns down, YEAH ! (y)(y) :love:
I third / fourth Chicken .... they're still the least expensive and easy to find
We also like these Pork Tenderloin (from Costco) they are also (still) reasonably priced
Pork Tenderloin.jpg

Chicken.jpeg

SMOKED MEATS, TEMPS and TIMES CHEAT SHEET
MEATSMOKER TEMPSMOKING TIMEMEAT TEMPRUBS OR SAUCESMISC INFO
Pork Tenderloin / Roast2503.5 - 4.0 hours145 - 150Garlic, Onion, Pepper and Salt BlendFrom Costco
Whole Chicken250 - 450 for the last 30+/- mins3.5 - 4.0 hoursB/160-165 T/170-175Avo Oil w/ Garlic, Pepper, Salt1/2 Apple or Onion in Cavity

Last edited:
So far I’ve done sausage patties with tin of peppers/onions, chicken burgers, and bacon cheese burgers. Tomorrow is a couple ribeyes. I absolutely love it. Wish the app was little more in depth - haven‘t tried probes yet but it doesn’t look like the are reported on the app.
Looking to do something special for New Years Day…..tbd!!

Looks great! You’re covered with the Blackstone. Welcome to the forum.
I could not have the patience to wait to assemble and do a burn in. You have a lot more patience then me. I think your going to be very happy with your purchase. I know I am and as soon as my son seen mine he just had to have one. They are a great product for a fair price. I just hope that they get it together on the whole shipping thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back