New 700 coming tomorrow! What should I make first?

Tyrant

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
New to the forums and loving all the recipes! My 700 should come between noon and 4pm tomorrow! What should be the first thing I make! We like all types of meat and seafood so any suggestions would be great! Thanks .

Cant go wrong with some smoked ribeyes then reversed seared for the win! then maybe a long cook this weekend, starting Friday night :cool:

By the way, welcome! There are good tips around here and helpful information. Always good to always bounce off people.

Got it so fatty! Do you think I will be able to cook on it tomorrow if it comes around 2?
It will take a little time to assemble. Then you have to do a burn in. Maybe make chicken or burgers. Quick and easy. Welcome and have fun ??

Most definitely. Was cooking on mine 1.5 hours after I received it!
It will take a little time to assemble. Then you have to do a burn in. Maybe make chicken or burgers. Quick and easy. Welcome and have fun ??

The burn in takes longer then assembly does, it did for me anyways. I was like a pit crew Crew Chief waiting in the garage, once the kind gentleman brought it in for me all I heard was TIME STARTS NOW!

RecTec did a great job with what the customer has to do once they receive it

Welcome aboard. RT suggests something fatty for the first cook. So I went with bacon.
I followed RT's advice as well for something fatty for the first time you cook after your burn in......24 pieces of chicken (3 whole cut up) spread front to back and side to side in my Bull @ 425F. The insides were definitely coated after that cook! :)

I followed RT's advice as well for something fatty for the first time you cook after your burn in......24 pieces of chicken (3 whole cut up) spread front to back and side to side in my Bull @ 425F. The insides were definitely coated after that cook! :)
Glad it turned out so well. ??

MASTER BLASTER...MASTER BLASTER...MASTER BLASTER...
MASTER BLASTER...MASTER BLASTER...MASTER BLASTER...MASTER BLASTER...

Horns Out Baby!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back