Need help with hiding…

NinoRT700

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
So I just pulled the trigger on buying a Bullseye and now I need some help on hiding this from my wife. She’ll most likely kill me if she sees this arrive here so I have to figure out a way to get this assembled and in the yard without her knowing? lolol

Ok so on a serious note I have a Bull which was actually a birthday gift from my wife and I’ve just been wanting to get the Bullseye for a bit and finally did.
So any pointers, tips or tricks,etc. to give me for the Bullseye?

So I just pulled the trigger on buying a Bullseye and now I need some help on hiding this from my wife. She’ll most likely kill me if she sees this arrive here so I have to figure out a way to get this assembled and in the yard without her knowing? lolol

Ok so on a serious note I have a Bull which was actually a birthday gift from my wife and I’ve just been wanting to get the Bullseye for a bit and finally did.
Yes, keep it at my house so wifey don't find it.

All of the above and tell her it’s the last piece to the 700. I use my bullseye during the week for hot and fast and the bull is my primary “smoker”. Smoke ribeyes on the bull and have the bullseye good and hot for a sear.

@NinoRT700 I wouldn't trust @Chris_G with your new Bullseye... I mean just look at his eyes. Never trust anyone with red eyes!

That said, I'd love to try out... I mean look after your new bullseye! :D
Okay @Mike , I was only using flesh for the burn-in process. JD spritz does put the hurtin' on the eyes. :ROFLMAO: Smoke tube is a whole new thread.

Last edited:
I cant remember what I told my wife when I bought the Bullseye, but once I started cooking no issues....
Wait till you get a Blackstone or similar and you will. I told her it created less smoke in the house!
and then the gadgets............

Seriously now that I have all 3, the 590, Bullseye and Blackstone, I am set for now!
Lovin me some cooking!

Most ladies wouldn’t bother looking past a life-sized cardboard cutout of this guy 🤣

1631915042995.jpeg

I cant remember what I told my wife when I bought the Bullseye, but once I started cooking no issues....
Wait till you get a Blackstone or similar and you will. I told her it created less smoke in the house!
and then the gadgets............

Seriously now that I have all 3, the 590, Bullseye and Blackstone, I am set for now!
Lovin me some cooking!
If it wasn’t for the fact that i currently have the Bull, weber kettle, weber gas grill and an electric smoker on the deck already i wouldn’t worry about her noticing lol
I’m hoping this blends in and she doesn’t notice.
it’s the delivery and assembly part I have to hide. Might have to send her out to the spa or something without her thinking somethings up Lolol

That's funny! My wife actually ordered me a Bullseye for my birthday while I was away on a ten-day hunting trip. She had the neighbor help her get the big box in the house. She put it in her office and covered it up. I came home a few days before my birthday and inquired about the added box. She had a laptop and other related work stuff on top and just said she needed and extra table and had found a box and was making that work. She had it fixed up nicely and I was completely fooled, and very surprised and happy on my birthday.

I have the original Bullseye with the one control knob, so can't comment on the new fangled controller. I have had it for four years now. The best parts are the fast heat up and the ability to toss wood chunks over the perforated holes on the deflector plate for as much tasty smoke flavor as I could want.

Always, after a hot cook, let the temperature get down to at least below 300° before shutting it off. You can do this by letting it run on the slowest auger feed speed. You want to keep feeding pellets out the end of the auger chute until the flame glow in the fire pot is diminished to near nothing. If you don't pay attention to this you could see smoke coming out of the pellet hopper 30 minutes to an hour later. I always keep the Bullseye plugged in incase I need to manually feed more pellets out the end of the auger chute before the grill is completely cooled down. You'll never have an issue if you pay attention to the shutdown.

Enjoy your Bullseye! I think it is one of the best grills ever made. I also enjoy an RT-700.

That's funny! My wife actually ordered me a Bullseye for my birthday while I was away on a ten-day hunting trip. She had the neighbor help her get the big box in the house. She put it in her office and covered it up. I came home a few days before my birthday and inquired about the added box. She had a laptop and other related work stuff on top and just said she needed and extra table and had found a box and was making that work. She had it fixed up nicely and I was completely fooled, and very surprised and happy on my birthday.

I have the original Bullseye with the one control knob, so can't comment on the new fangled controller. I have had it for four years now. The best parts are the fast heat up and the ability to toss wood chunks over the perforated holes on the deflector plate for as much tasty smoke flavor as I could want.

Always, after a hot cook, let the temperature get down to at least below 300° before shutting it off. You can do this by letting it run on the slowest auger feed speed. You want to keep feeding pellets out the end of the auger chute until the flame glow in the fire pot is diminished to near nothing. If you don't pay attention to this you could see smoke coming out of the pellet hopper 30 minutes to an hour later. I always keep the Bullseye plugged in incase I need to manually feed more pellets out the end of the auger chute before the grill is completely cooled down. You'll never have an issue if you pay attention to the shutdown.

Enjoy your Bullseye! I think it is one of the best grills ever made. I also enjoy an RT-700.
Thank you. I’ll make sure i remember to do that everytime so i don’t have that happening.
When i got my 700 as a gift i found out when a saw a big truck pull up and drop a big pallet on my lawn lol
Im thinking about saying i won a raffle or contest or something like that if she see’s it when its delivered Lol

It’s a bit tricky. Watch the heat. I basically use it as a Weber kettle. But it works great

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back