Magnets I Printed to Remember what is in the Hopper!

jeremeyi

I 3d printed these magnets to put in/on the hopper of the RT700 I have coming. Been printing several sets for neighbors/family. Adding flavors every other day or so it seems.
magnets.jpg

I just use all weather tags with strings. I mark the tags with the type of pellets I have in the hopper, then tie them on the hopper handle. When I change pellets I also change the tags, and place the tag I took off in the appropriate pellet bucket for the next time I use them. I also mark and tie tags on my outdoor equipment with service dates, eg oil changes etc. That way I always know when the next service is required. The older I get the more I forget where I put things, this way all the info I need is right where I can find it.
IMG_9216.JPG

Last edited:
I just use all weather tags with strings. I mark the tags with the type of pellets I have in the hopper, then tie them on the hopper handle. When I change pellets I also change the tags, and place the tag I took off in the appropriate pellet bucket for the next time I use them. I also mark and tie tags on my outdoor equipment with service dates, eg oil changes etc. That way I always know when the next service is required. The older I get the more I forget where I put things, this way all the info I need is right where I can find
That is actually a pretty good idea, I like that you can just reattach the tag to the bucket or whatever you are storing your pellets in.. I just like to have fun with the 3d printer and it gave me a chance to practice.

I just use all weather tags with strings. I mark the tags with the type of pellets I have in the hopper, then tie them on the hopper handle. When I change pellets I also change the tags, and place the tag I took off in the appropriate pellet bucket for the next time I use them. I also mark and tie tags on my outdoor equipment with service dates, eg oil changes etc. That way I always know when the next service is required. The older I get the more I forget where I put things, this way all the info I need is right where I can find it.
I can relate... Funny how I can remember the words to songs from the 60's and not remember why I walked into the kitchen.

These are all good ideas which I must incorporate!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back