Love using cast iron

KahunaRed

I love cooking with cast iron and it works so well on the Bull. I’ve got the obligatory lodge of course. I picked up a vintage skillet with glass lid and a surface smooth as a baby’s bottom from an antique store practically like new. It was a bargain at the $70 I spent as it’s value is hundreds. It is a joy to cook on. I just added a 12” Finex skillet with lid, what a magnificent piece to cook with!

CI gives a flavor like nothing else can. It is awesome on the bull.

I love cooking with cast iron and it works so well on the Bull. I’ve got the obligatory lodge of course. I picked up a vintage skillet with glass lid and a surface smooth as a baby’s bottom from an antique store practically like new. It was a bargain at the $70 I spent as it’s value is hundreds. It is a joy to cook on. I just added a 12” Finex skillet with lid, what a magnificent piece to cook with!
I have a 10” Lodge Dutch Oven and will be picking a lodge skillet soon as well.

I have several Lodge Skillets and Dutch Ovens, they are right at home with the RecTeq, because you have to spend time working and modifying both to get them to work properly. I sand the Lodge with a disk sander to get them smooth and re-season them. They are wonderful then!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back