Bull Love this smoker.

Otroo

I got my RT-700 and 340 the other day I put it together yesterday with my dad on my birthday and had a great time. I ended up giving my dad the RT-340 as a gift for saving me a couple of weeks ago when I got real sick on my way to Sturgis. Anyways he rescued me and trailered home my Indian. He deserved a new smoker Anyways.
Got it together and did the burn in and was not going to cook well not until I smelled it going as I sat outside drinking a beer. Well I put on 4 thighs with a simple chilli lime seasonings. I actually don't usually like thighs I'm more of a breast man. These came out great going to go grab a pork shoulder and maybe some chuck roasts do some pulled pork and poor man's burnt ends.

20220816_151746.jpg

20220818_195705.jpg

20220818_211742.jpg

20220818_215537.jpg

Congrats. Glad you were rescued from Sturgis (sorry you missed out by the way). No matter how old we get, a great dad is priceless and will always be on our super-hero's list. Wishing you many good cooks and it looks like you nailed to skin for a little crispyness that is hard to get on a smoker for newbies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back