Stampede Latest RT-590 firmware version

I updated today and noticed a few new updates. New update let me choose which grill I have. Older version just showed the 1250. No big deal, but was weird. Also, they improved the recipes section and added a lot more. Was glad to see that as I was disappointed in that area when I got the grill in December. Haven't used it to notice any differences with it on, but that's worked for me with no issues. Only other thing I'd like to see even though it's not a big deal is the temperature graph. Overall the app is basic, which is fine with me. Don't need frills, but the increase in recipe ideas is welcome. Only other thing I can think of and it might have it already, is notification if your pellets get real low. Hope to never run into it but had a situation a few weeks ago where I thought I had another bag of pellets and I was wrong. Ended up having enough to get through the cook, but made me wonder about if that was a feature.

Only other thing I can think of and it might have it already, is notification if your pellets get real low. Hope to never run into it but had a situation a few weeks ago where I thought I had another bag of pellets and I was wrong. Ended up having enough to get through the cook, but made me wonder about if that was a feature.
Software can do a lot of things, but since there's no pellet level sensor, no way you'll ever get a notification you're running low on pellets, though you will get a low temp notification once you run out. :unsure:
Just make sure you have plenty on hand and fill the hopper prior to the cook, it holds plenty...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back