Bull Just pulled the trigger.

kenglishpc

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hi everyone, I'm Kelly (Stars Fan In CO in other forums). I just did the Amazon bundle and a few accessories. I'm a long time smoker, (50" Lang, Stumps, GOSM), and griller (Vermont Castings, Weber and some home made stuff growing up in West Texas). I turn 53 this coming June, and I'm tired of the stick burners, and my Dad 'borrowed ("I'll owe it to you all my life before I beat you out of it") my Stumps and when he passed away last year, he beat me out of it as someone walked off with it. I live in Colorado now and Mesquite doesn't grow on trees here like it does down it Texas. Some of you might remember me from Smoking Meat Forums. Anyway, making the logical progression to pellet smokers and looking forward to getting busy making some great food again. Looks like delivery will be May 18th.

Cheers,
Kelly

Glad to have you...welcome aboard from SC! You made a solid choice.

Hi everyone, I'm Kelly (Stars Fan In CO in other forums). I just did the Amazon bundle and a few accessories. I'm a long time smoker, (50" Lang, Stumps, GOSM), and griller (Vermont Castings, Weber and some home made stuff growing up in West Texas). I turn 53 this coming June, and I'm tired of the stick burners, and my Dad 'borrowed ("I'll owe it to you all my life before I beat you out of it") my Stumps and when he passed away last year, he beat me out of it as someone walked off with it. I live in Colorado now and Mesquite doesn't grow on trees here like it does down it Texas. Some of you might remember me from Smoking Meat Forums. Anyway, making the logical progression to pellet smokers and looking forward to getting busy making some great food again. Looks like delivery will be May 18th.

Cheers,
Kelly
Welcome to the Forum. A lot of good info here. Easy to assemble, easier to cook on. I'm a stick burner guy, (Klose) and a Pitmaker Vault owner, along with an Egg and Bradley Smoker. The Bull is by far the easiest. Easy with average results doesn't do it. The bull is easy with excellent results. Have fun ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrzBBQ
Back