Bull Just Got my Grill - Can’t Find the Manual

Ruwallydog

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
Where is it normally? Can’t seem to find it...Dammit! I know it’s online but I’m an old school guy.

Got my bull yesterday and it pissed me off spending 30 min trying to find it. The online manual is less than stellar too. But I am excited that I got my Bull!!!

Got my bull yesterday and it pissed me off spending 30 min trying to find it. The online manual is less than stellar too. But I am excited that I got my Bull!!!

Nice to know I wasn’t the only one with it missing. But ... like you I’m glad I have it and it will give me a nice break from all the other BS going on right now.

Enjoy!!

I am a new Bull Owner as well!!!!! I have put together and have not yet tried anything on it... i dont know what to grill first! Lol im super stoked!!! ????

i know what you mean wallydog... im old school and prefer a paper manual too. I did not like the video but the manual was okay...

Question: im a clean FREAK!!!! Is there down sides to putting tin foil on the grates too?

I’m sure the others will chime in as I have zero experience on pellet grills.

That said my only concern about foiling the grates would be potentially restricting air flow and smoke to whatever you’re cooking. However I know people cook in foil pans all the time, including myself on my stick burner, and there was never an issue with that.

Good luck....and with all the expertise on this site I’m sure someone will have an answer for you.

MY RT700 didn't come with manual, just sheet of papers referencing where they were all located on their site: http://rectecgrills.com/manuals Probably to save on costs.

I also didn't get card(s) for owners either. Sometimes on their streams they mention that all new owners will get business card with Roy Carnes number to call him directly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back