It's Official

I received the email that no one wants to get.

Yep, you guessed it. The email from Lowe's telling me that they have cancelled my pellet order from May. All five bags of pellets, cancelled!

Is it possible that @chadinsc has my pellets??
the canceled my order of maple pellets also. but i was going to return them on pickup. i got a pellet tube to help me burn more fuel lol!

Bummer!

How close is a Rural King to you? They normally have good deals on Lumberjack pellets.
I have never seen one but looks like about 60 miles.

Yep, you guessed it. The email from Lowe's telling me that they have cancelled my pellet order from May. All five bags of pellets, cancelled!

They also canceled my first order from May but I reordered them the same day and that order is still sitting there saying it on back order! So who knows, I guess we will see.🤞🏻

rural king has sales occasionally for 6.99 a bag for lumber jack. and has some jim beam that is about that price every day. cool store. about a hr ride for me also. has alot of cheap lawn care chemicals also if you guys are into that

rural king has sales occasionally for 6.99 a bag for lumber jack. and has some jim beam that is about that price every day. cool store. about a hr ride for me also. has alot of cheap lawn care chemicals also if you guys are into that
I'm fine with Walmart Pit Boss. That 60 mile drive in the D.C. area could end up being a day.

I know this is apple and oranges but I’ll tell my tale anyway. My wife ordered 2 lights from Lowe’s each was $ 150 the order was canceled after I received a shipping notification from ups. Lowe’s said ups damage the package and refused to ship. A refund was issued, more lights ordered and 4 lights came to my house instead of 2. The local Lowe’s said they could only take my 2 extra lights by giving me another refund. I do a lot of work with Lowe’s but they have had some issues since Covid started

I know this is apple and oranges but I’ll tell my tale anyway. My wife ordered 2 lights from Lowe’s each was $ 150 the order was canceled after I received a shipping notification from ups. Lowe’s said ups damage the package and refused to ship. A refund was issued, more lights ordered and 4 lights came to my house instead of 2. The local Lowe’s said they could only take my 2 extra lights by giving me another refund. I do a lot of work with Lowe’s but they have had some issues since Covid started
Oh, I understand.
I just saw the temporary charge on my credit card for the pellets and figured it was a done deal, guess not.

I think @chadinsc has everybody's pellets. ;) Can't say I blame him for loading up on Hickory either.

My local store had at least some of my canceled Maple order out for sale - but at the full $19 price. I have yet to see the store put any of them out at the same prices that were in the app/website.

Nah, I have a pickup truck that's collecting dust and rust.
Well they all do that! Unless you have a newer F-150. They don’t rust and @Hilbe doesn‘t need to wait for a truck that can power his grill.

Seriously though, if you have a RK that close it’s worth making the trip 1-2 times a year. The Bear Mountain Bland there is even half the price of the LJ pellets.

Well they all do that! Unless you have a newer F-150. They don’t rust and @Hilbe doesn‘t need to wait for a truck that can power his grill.

Seriously though, if you have a RK that close it’s worth making the trip 1-2 times a year. The Bear Mountain Bland there is even half the price of the LJ pellets.
Thanks, I will have to get brave and make the trip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back