It’s official- RT at Ace

Nothing yet in SoCal but I can see in states that don’t have a sales tax will have customers that will be happy to buy local as an option.

Here is a video introducing recteq grills to an Ace Hardware store in the Sacramento, CA area,

We have our family Thanksgiving either the Sunday before or Sunday after Thanksgiving so the kids can go to their in-laws on Thursday. This year it was the Sunday before. I was ready to do the turkey with the pellets I had, but when I saw this I went to our local ACE and got their last (only?) bag of Recteq Apple pellets, plus a couple accessories so I could get my $10 off. They had a Bullseye Deluxe on the floor and the manager seemed pretty hyped to be carrying the line.
BTW, I got very positive comments on the turkey.

Funny how other central Ohio Ace stores are clueless about the RT grills and accessories deal with Ace, is the store you mentioned a good size Ace?

Here is a video introducing recteq grills to an Ace Hardware store in the Sacramento, CA area,

Not a great promotion video, when he showed the control panel and was talking about wifi and how it stays connected, the wifi light was flashing, definitely not connected. When he opened the pellet hopper lid, there was smoke coming up from the pellet hopper. 😳

Last edited:
Not a great promotion video, when he showed the control panel and was talking about wifi and how it stays connected, the wifi light was flashing, definitely not connected. When he opened the pellet hopper lid, there was smoke coming up from the pellet hopper. 😳
Like Hollywood? Any press is good press 🤔

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkroll
Back