It’s official- RT at Ace

Tombo

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Welcome to the #recteqfam Ace! Make sure to check out our store locator to see if your local ACE Hardware is carrying recteq 👏 #recteq #pelletgrill #smoker #acehardware

from Ray

Pew Pew Pew Finger Guns GIF by University of Phoenix

My local Ace is listed in the locator. Although when I called them just after the new grills came out they said they hadn't heard anything about carrying recteq. Just ordered some rubs for store pickup so will swing by Tuesday and see if they have anything. I think if they had the Backyard Beast in stock when I was looking I may have ended up with one. As it is I'm very happy with the 590.

I like supporting my local Ace; have no idea where they have floor space for more grills with all of the weber, eggs, and Traeger's on the floor
I agree. The only Ace location in Lexington isn't all that big and I'm not kidding that about half the store is grills already.

My local ACE has carried Recteq for over a year now, but to be honest, they were the "Test" location, here in Evans which is less than six miles from Recteq-HQ. I THINK they were at ACE in Savannah, since that is where they also have a warehouse. I did see the video, and I think it could very well be a great distribution point.

Went by our Ace in Durham NC to pick up some rubs, they had the Backyard Beast and 380 in stock and on the floor. Very crowded grill area!

And we all saw the big box store coming when they brought in the “Investment Company”. Traeger, Pitboss here we come 🥺☹️😞

Just noticed our local (Ephrata PA Lancaster County) Ace is stocking recteq pellets, sauce and rubs, and grills. Store Mgr said since about 10 days ago. Two recteq techs were in yesterday for training.

I was just in our Ace and asked about recteq grills. They only offer the ability to order and drop ship. I told them I could get that directly from recteq or Amazon. They don’t have any plans to carry them on the floor. They referred me to a local corporate store that does carry them.

Funny this was brought up. Yesterday I went to my local ACE which I rarely go to and in between the Tragers I see this one smoker I thought I recognized and walked over to it and it was a large RT (might have been a Beast) at $1250.

Last edited:
Went to my local today, and mentioned RT coming there soon? He looked at me like a deer in the headlights, and it was the store manager. Had no information or knowledge of an ACE business deal with RT, and he said the Trager rep was just in yesterday. :D

Went to my local today, and mentioned RT coming there soon? He looked at me like a deer in the headlights, and it was the store manager. Had no information or knowledge of an ACE business deal with RT, and he said the Trager rep was just in yesterday. :D
😂

Stopped by ACE today because my RecTeq pellet order wont show before holiday..nothing on the floor.

We have our family Thanksgiving either the Sunday before or Sunday after Thanksgiving so the kids can go to their in-laws on Thursday. This year it was the Sunday before. I was ready to do the turkey with the pellets I had, but when I saw this I went to our local ACE and got their last (only?) bag of Recteq Apple pellets, plus a couple accessories so I could get my $10 off. They had a Bullseye Deluxe on the floor and the manager seemed pretty hyped to be carrying the line.
BTW, I got very positive comments on the turkey.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
I smell smoke
Back