Inkbird IBBQ-4T WiFi Thermometer w/4 Probes - $50 w/coupon

Just jumped all over this! Thanks for the info!

Jumped on that also!! Wifi seals the deal! Can use on other grills which brings the huge benefit like the Recteq visibility. Nice one! Thanks!

Sweet! I have to wait till tomorrow.. :cry: .. Lucky you!
Okay, gotta be honest here. This is the same Amazon that offers 2 day prime delivery that I rarely see, so I'm not optimistic. You will more than likely get yours before me. But, I'll keep you posted just in case.

Okay, gotta be honest here. This is the same Amazon that offers 2 day prime delivery that I rarely see, so I'm not optimistic. You will more than likely get yours before me. But, I'll keep you posted just in case.

Did yours arrive yesterday? Just got mine.

Attachments

• 381DC2CF-FBB4-4483-A5F4-030C585F896C.jpeg
    381DC2CF-FBB4-4483-A5F4-030C585F896C.jpeg
    969.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Did yours arrive yesterday? Just got mine.
Yes, I received at about 10 p.m. last night. I brought it to work with me but haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

Yes, I received at about 10 p.m. last night. I brought it to work with me but haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

Cool.. got mine setup on wifi.. have short ribs on at the moment but not using it. It came before I put them on but the battery needed to be charged. Next time I'll give her a test spin. Setup of the wifi went smooth.

Cool.. got mine setup on wifi.. have short ribs on at the moment but not using it. It came before I put them on but the battery needed to be charged. Next time I'll give her a test spin. Setup of the wifi went smooth.
Okay, getting the wifi to work took a bit more time for me. The normal shutdown and restart worked like a charm :)

I'm impressed! 4 channels, charting and alarms. How can you beat this cool toy for $50.

Okay, getting the wifi to work took a bit more time for me. The normal shutdown and restart worked like a charm :)

I'm impressed! 4 channels, charting and alarms. How can you beat this cool toy for $50.

I don't think you can :) .. I got a 3 probe without wifi for like $35 so $50 is unheard of for a 4 probe with wifi! Enjoy

I read some complaints that you have to allow the app permission to your contacts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back