Lightning Deal on Amazon - Inkbird IBT-6XS Bluetooth Wireless Grill Thermometer for Smokers

I will never buy anything Bluetooth again.
Bluetooth has its place for certain things and it works well for those applications, but for a wireless grill thermometer I would want a unit that has both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth like the Thermoworks Signals, at home it would be used on Wi-Fi, when camping out in the boonies where Wi-Fi isn't available it would be used on Bluetooth.
https://www.thermoworks.com/Signals

Last edited:
Bluetooth has its place for certain things and it works well for those applications, but for a wireless grill thermometer I would want a unit that has both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth like the Thermoworks Signals, at home it would be used on Wi-Fi, when camping out in the boonies where Wi-Fi isn't available it would be used on Bluetooth.
https://www.thermoworks.com/Signals
How do you run a pellet grill while camping in the boonies? My Tacoma has a built in inverter that is pretty much worthless for doing more than charging a phone of laptop.

I own one of these. Really wanted it to work, and it's good when it connects. Unfortunately the signal isn't strong enough to reach inside my house. Most of the time I have to hold my phone up to a window to get a reading.

Everything I have ever owned bluetooth works like a champ. Remotes, headphones, maverick smoking thermometers, blood pressure cuff, mini-jambox, outdoor themometers, etc. My wife has trouble with bluetooth also but I call that operator error.:rolleyes:

How do you run a pellet grill while camping in the boonies? My Tacoma has a built in inverter that is pretty much worthless for doing more than charging a phone of laptop.
Where did I say I was using a pellet grill out in the boonies?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back