Incredible Customer Service

Subman619

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I have had my Bull since last December. I am 68 and have had hundreds of customer service interactions with dozens of different companies over my years. Since owning I have had 2 problems with my Bull. The first was it not heating beyond 375. The advisor spent hours with me over a couple of days troubleshooting (diagnostics numerous times, cleaning the smoke stack, verifying temperature probe placement, etc. In the end he concluded it must be the pellets. RECTEC promptly sent me out new pellets (2 bags, no cost) which worked (read warning later). The second problem was severe warping of the drip pan. There was about 4 inches of warp that actually raised one of the grills above the lip of the BBQ. Worse than any pictures of same problem I have seen on the forum. The flame director was also warped but only about an inch. I contacted RECTEC, my voice mail was responded to later that afternoon and my e-mail the next day (different advisor). I recieved within a week replacements for both (no cost). I have never had a problem getting a response from RECTEC in a timely manner either by phone or email.
Pellet Warning - I can only vouch for my experience. The pellets I recieved with the grill from RECTEC no problem. When they ran out I replaced with 2 bags from Amazon (RECTEC pellets but the bags looked different). These were both bad as I had tried both before calling RECTEC. I don't know if they were old, wet or whatever. Regardless, I will only but pellets direct from RECTEC for now on.
Takeaway, RECTEC Customer Service is far and above any I have experienced before.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavro85
Back