I missed the sales!

Imshasta

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
I got busy and was out of town a lot and missed all the sales. I just sat down to order a 2nd 590 for a vacation home and found that they are no longer on sale and are $100.00 more. Has anyone ever tried to call to see if RecTeq will honor the recent sales price? I think they just raised it.

Yep, yesterday was the last day of the sale. I came very close to ordering a Bullseye 380 but I just couldn’t pull the trigger after purchasing a 1250 two months ago and then Christmas. I’m going to let things settle down awhile and see what happens. There’s always another sale around the corner. I’m thinking that my wife would like one for Valentine’s Day 😍

You may want to order tonight.

AD2834C3-603A-477C-B2E4-8BC86D8FC250.jpeg

Yep, yesterday was the last day of the sale. I came very close to ordering a Bullseye 380 but I just couldn’t pull the trigger after purchasing a 1250 two months ago and then Christmas. I’m going to let things settle down awhile and see what happens. There’s always another sale around the corner. I’m thinking that my wife would like one for Valentine’s Day 😍
Heck you never know. When I booked the RT Academy for November, my wife said go for it and make sure she has a spot too. An open bar and cooking is right up her alley.

I contacted them about just missing the sale. Wouldn't honor the price, nor give me a heads up when the next one may be. I'm totally fine with that, and ordered a 700 w/ cover anyways.

Hmmm. I wonder what the price increases are going to be. They look the same to me right now.

Like @JGW said, the prices look the same this morning.
The 590 was $799 and now it is $899
I contacted them about just missing the sale. Wouldn't honor the price, nor give me a heads up when the next one may be. I'm totally fine with that, and ordered a 700 w/ cover anyways.
Darn, but thanks for the info.

The 590 was $799 and now it is $899

Darn, but thanks for the info.
We were referring to the normal price. They had an add that said to order before they open this morning before the 2022 prices are added. My reference was not to sale prices, but to 2022 price increases.

Recteq’s new pricing is pushing them closer to the higher-end, USA-made grills. It remains to be seen whether that’s a good thing or not. If I were in their shoes, I’d be getting things like apps and shipping under better control to help stem a migration to those USA-made products.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back