Hot Pellet Grill Deals

So, I’m going to post about a deal that is no longer a great deal, but… I ordered this Spitjack Slicer Knife with a 25% discount, and I didn’t share it because I had not yet received it. It arrived today, and at full price it’s still a deal. Heck of a knife at a great price for anyone looking for a nice slicer.

So, I’m going to post about a deal that is no longer a great deal, but… I ordered this Spitjack Slicer Knife with a 25% discount, and I didn’t share it because I had not yet received it. It arrived today, and at full price it’s still a deal. Heck of a knife at a great price for anyone looking for a nice slicer.

Why do you guys do this to me!! I just got my Victorinox! The wife is already looking at me like I'm after her with the knives I bought already. If I buy another I might end up out of a home 😁

I use this wusthof to do my carving. I wonder if that one would do better?

https://www.amazon.com/Wusthof-Clas...+carving&qid=1616620518&s=home-garden&sr=1-18

Why do you guys do this to me!! I just got my Victorinox! The wife is already looking at me like I'm after her with the knives I bought already. If I buy another I might end up out of a home 😁
Nothing wrong with that Victorinox, I love mine! Just posting an option for the value-conscious folks
4242FA1C-2E5B-49D8-88EA-44A985F3FAD6.jpeg

Last edited:
I will not buy any more toys.

That Smoke is a great deal. The optional Gateway WiFi/App connector is 20% off also. There’s a lot of competition in this category these days, but one could do worse if you need a thermometer. I’ve had mine for three years now.

Anyone in your family see your post?

I thought only "orange" would work?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back