Bull Grease Shield

poqwrslr

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I'm going to be making the plunge, purchasing a Bull very soon. I just need to do some more research on accessories, but also some items are sold out (like covers and stuff).

But, is there a grease shield available for the Bull, similar to the one sold by atbbq.com for Yoder? (https://www.atbbq.com/accessories/g...yoder-smokers-pellet-grill-grease-shield.html)

I'm not really concerned about rust, but feel that it would help keep the front of the grill clean. At the same time though, would something like this interfere with the front folding shelf?

Last edited:
it would certainly prevent the shelf from folding down all of the way. I think many of us has just used the bar keepers friend and a non-abrasive pad. mine isn't shiny stainless but clean enough for a smoker. Frankly, i only clean the front once a year or so. It never gets sticky greasy or real yucky. It just has some burned almost like water marks on it. I would guess the hassle might be the same to clean out this trap as it is to clean the front of it?

Thanks for the reply. If it would prevent the functions of the shelf, then that makes it moot. But, sounds good regarding the front and it staying pretty clean. Seems mu concern was overblown.

Grease as you described isn't an issue on the bull. If you set up the grease pan sloping to the right, all will be good. Don't put food over the edge of the grease pan. It's a great smoker. ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back