Stampede Grease Drain Plug - Rodent Prevention

I can do that.

It will be a few days since my wife has the Trailblazer buried with stuff for the garage sale this weekend. Luckily the Bullseye is still accessible :)

I put a wad of steel wool in my drain spout and take it out when I cook. Steel wool is abrasive to the rat's nose so they stay away. I also heard that balled up tin foil works as well

I like supporting people on the forum here, so I bought one. I dig it!

AB82CA01-C1D6-4922-8FEA-CF8D1F47C984.jpeg

Hilbe I was able to get an impression on at piece of white top corrugated. PM me an address to mail it to you.

Hilbe the mailman delivered early today so the patterns should go out tomorrow. In the mean time here are all few photos. Sorry about poor quality. Grill buried in dark corner do to last weekends garbage sale.

Attachments

• IMG_8432.jpg
    IMG_8432.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_8434.jpg
    IMG_8434.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_8433.jpg
    IMG_8433.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 65
Would love one of these plugs for the Trailblazer, @Hilbe . Did you ever wind up making one?

I actually just ordered off your etsy store thinking I could make the 590 version work with the Trailblazer (or give it to a friend with a 590), but if you have the Trailblazer one to send me instead, I'd love it.

Would love one of these plugs for the Trailblazer, @Hilbe . Did you ever wind up making one?

I actually just ordered off your etsy store thinking I could make the 590 version work with the Trailblazer (or give it to a friend with a 590), but if you have the Trailblazer one to send me instead, I'd love it.
I've got one but someone said it didn't fit. I'll throw it in for free and you can tell me if it fits.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back