Bull General Shipping Time?

WooPigFoodie

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
Hey folks. First timer here moving up from a Webber Smoky Mountain. Does anyone generally know how long it takes RT to ship a 700? I’m in Arkansas and have some schedule issues so I’m wanting to order it when I’ll generally be around to receive it Are these pretty much order and ship straight away or is there a backlog? Thanks everyone.

Hey folks. First timer here moving up from a Webber Smoky Mountain. Does anyone generally know how long it takes RT to ship a 700? I’m in Arkansas and have some schedule issues so I’m wanting to order it when I’ll generally be around to receive it Are these pretty much order and ship straight away or is there a backlog? Thanks everyone.
I’m approx. 5 hours from Augusta and it took a week for my RT-700. Couple days to go out, next day to Charlotte, sat over the weekend, and a few days to get it transferred to my house.
Well worth the wait. I noticed riots may hold up delivery in some areas but no issues with that on mine. The sooner you order it the faster it gets to you ?. The Bull is awesome!

Oh yeah... get the competition cart if you can... love the look and really makes moving it a dream!

Awesome! Thank you for the info. This really helped me. I just pulled the trigger on the 700 just now since the next 10 days look good. I didn’t get the comp cart but eyeballed it hard. Let me see how much moving around I do with this, but I do like its looks! Thanks for everything again Sdyork!

Awesome! Thank you for the info. This really helped me. I just pulled the trigger on the 700 just now since the next 10 days look good. I didn’t get the comp cart but eyeballed it hard. Let me see how much moving around I do with this, but I do like its looks! Thanks for everything again Sdyork!
Your welcome!
You won’t be sorry!
Check out what I did with the standard legs that come with the Bull… I had this old table top I installed on it and makes a great table!

Attachments

• 2E2E7350-1E98-4D7E-8CB1-821A6F929F6E.jpeg
    2E2E7350-1E98-4D7E-8CB1-821A6F929F6E.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 359
Your welcome!
You won’t be sorry!
Check out what I did with the standard legs that come with the Bull… I had this old table top I installed on it and makes a great table!

Man that is awesome! I need to eyeball how tall those legs are but I could def use a good side table out there. I was debating buying the front shelf but it’s out of stock and anyway I want to eyeball Suzy With A Mustache in person when she gets here. I can only guess at the dimensions with a measuring tape. I just need to see it.
Great peek at your Bull in the back of that pic!

Man that is awesome! I need to eyeball how tall those legs are but I could def use a good side table out there. I was debating buying the front shelf but it’s out of stock and anyway I want to eyeball Suzy With A Mustache in person when she gets here. I can only guess at the dimensions with a measuring tape. I just need to see it.
Great peek at your Bull in the back of that pic!
It’s more of a coffee table size cart Height… Not really a workstation but can store the cover when not in use underneath and set beers on top as we sit out and enjoy the aroma. Great for things I need brought outside during the cooking process as well!
Headed for the legs to just go to waste when I used the competition cart.
I am looking for a nice workstation I can roll around as well if you have any ideas or have seen any you like.

It’s more of a coffee table size cart Height… Not really a workstation but can store the cover when not in use underneath and set beers on top as we sit out and enjoy the aroma. Great for things I need brought outside during the cooking process as well!
Headed for the legs to just go to waste when I used the competition cart.
I am looking for a nice workstation I can roll around as well if you have any ideas or have seen any you like.

I’ll keep my eyes out on that. I can always use something to hold my beer up when I’m breathing in that fine aroma too!

I'm in Arkansas as well. Shipped like 2 or 3 days after I ordered and is scheduled to arrive next Wednesday.

I'm in Arkansas as well. Shipped like 2 or 3 days after I ordered and is scheduled to arrive next Wednesday.

Thank you for that head’s up. What’s the rough time from shipping date to scheduled arrival? Thanks!

I originally ordered a 590 last Sunday. Talked myself into bumping up to a 700 on Tuesday. It shipped on Friday and is scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday. So if it gets here on schedule it will be about 8 days from order to delivery.

In a perfect world it takes Rec Tec 2 to 3 days to get it packed up and out the door depending on what day of the week it was ordered. Shipping after that depends on where its going, but generally a week to most locations. Quickest shipping will be to a commercial address with a loading dock or fork lift available that gets regular delivery's. Last year I ordered my Bull package with smokebox late on 07/03 and it arrived to Connecticut at my work address on 07/11, loaded it in the pickup and brought it home.

Last edited:
I originally ordered a 590 last Sunday. Talked myself into bumping up to a 700 on Tuesday. It shipped on Friday and is scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday. So if it gets here on schedule it will be about 8 days from order to delivery.

Thanks!

In a perfect world it takes Rec Tec 2 to 3 days to get it packed up and out the door depending on what day of the week it was ordered. Shipping after that depends on where its going, but generally a week to most locations. Quickest shipping will be to a commercial address with a loading dock or fork lift available that gets regular delivery's. Last year I ordered my Bull package with smokebox late on 07/03 and it arrived to Connecticut at my work address on 07/11, loaded it in the pickup and brought it home.

Thank you!

Time will depend on the receiving depot...some are backed log and it takes time to transfer your grill to "residential" who are typically the ones to call you to set up a delivery time...As some have said...a week, but it can be longer. Rec Tec themselves do a really good job at getting out your grill, after that it is at the mercy of the shipping company.

I ordered mine last Thursday the 11th. Shipped out on the 12th. Now in Baton Rouge. Supposed to be delivered on Thursday the 18th. I lived in Huntsville, TX, which is about 70 miles north of Houston.

Just ordered a 2nd bull for a family member. Delivery is just under 2 weeks (to NY) - 9 days assuming it arrives on time. It also has to do with the delivery company in your area. They will call you once they get it, You are in for a treat. ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gymanji
Back