Stampede Foil inserts for grease bucket?

I picked up a six pack of pit boss foil liners from walmart for under $4. Funny though, because I use a can or jar inside the liner and dispose of that periodically so I'm still on my 1st liner 😃
I do the same thing. Is there something wrong with us?? lol

Thanks for the reminder. I haven't emptied my bucket in a while! Most of the grease stays on the drip tray foil, though.

Personally I don’t use liners in my Blackstone flat top or my Bull.
I usually put some paper towels in to absorb whatever grease is there and then toss the towels,

My Buckets bottom seam leaked. See the spot of grease on the concrete. I hate grease spots on my patio, garage floor, driveway! This is the only one I've had since a neighbor ignored my request to leave a borrowed chainsaw on the DG driveway outside a garage and put it in the garage anyway! Aarrgghh! But don't get the impression that I'm OCD. 😁😠

Attachments

• 20210716_145729.jpg
    20210716_145729.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 87
T think the foil would work better in the bucket. Wrap it around the bucket like you did, slid it off, then insert it inside the bucket. 'm using a foil liner now, but when it's full and thrown away I'll be doing the wrap and stuff.

My Buckets bottom seam leaked. See the spot of grease on the concrete. I hate grease spots on my patio, garage floor, driveway! This is the only one I've had since a neighbor ignored my request to leave a borrowed chainsaw on the DG driveway outside a garage and put it in the garage anyway! Aarrgghh! But don't get the impression that I'm OCD. 😁😠
I feel your pain. Have you tried any organics cleaners from a landscaping supply company? I’m not sure if you can get SRW or Techniseal products, but they’re usually pretty good. You could try the CDX degreaser as well.

Grease spots - Try having a '72 MGB GT in the garage and forgot to put down the cardboard sheeting.

jazzmonkey, I just noticed your post. much props.

I realize this is slightly off topic but I take my foil, lay it down on a table, put the bucket in the middle, wrap the foil around the bucket, remove the bucket, insert the now formed foil in the bucket, and go have a beer. Simple but effective.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
I smell smoke
Back