Bull Finally got one.

jws66m

Just not finally got a rec tec but finally got a smoker. Technically I don't have one yet but I did pay for it today. Can't wait for it to show up.

I'm pretty handy with a wrench but are there any assembly tips that aren't obvious or should be done to make easier or not damage anything.

Thanks for the info and I'll be here a lot.

Congrats! There is a you tube video on assembly of the Bull. Really helped. Being handy with a wrench, it won't be a problem.

Two hands would be helpful but not necessary. I used only hand tools and avoided the power tools just because I wanted it just right. Take your time.. is is pretty easy but no need to rush. Treat yourself to a beer when finished and cooking 🍻..

Lastly.. take pictures of your first cook! Good luck & great choice.

Oh.. one last thing.. start saving for the help you will need to pay for the therapy sessions when the addiction sets in.

Oh and another last word! Be sure to appreciate anything the wife adds to the dinner. Once she starts to enjoy the food you will be on the hook for cooking nightly and she will try to hand it all over to you! You have been warned.

I put my Bull together this past week took about an hour or so. ( a second set of hands would have been easier) Hardest parts were lifting it up on my tiered deck and bolting up the control board, other than that it is pretty straight forward.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gymanji
Back