Bull Finally Got My Front Folding Shelf Done...

ghuns

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I've had the parts for the folding shelf I was planning for months but after cleaning up the Bull Saturday, I finally decided it was time to knock it out.

Welded up a little frame out of 1/2" angle iron to hold a 1/2x12x36 piece of HDPE mounted to the folding shelf brackets that everybody else is using...

juJxCwjl.jpg

NlD7ipll.jpg

ok6POyJl.jpg

The HDPE is pretty durable stuff. It would probably be OK without the steel frame, but I was a little worried about it sagging in the middle when loaded down.

...Sorry, not a fan of the bull horns out.
Not sold on it yet myself.

I took them off for cleaning and decided to try it. And to make matters worse, one of the screws broke while removing it...

svuQlMsl.jpg

Nice job. The black looks good.

I've had the parts for the folding shelf I was planning for months but after cleaning up the Bull Saturday, I finally decided it was time to knock it out.

Welded up a little frame out of 1/2" angle iron to hold a 1/2x12x36 piece of HDPE mounted to the folding shelf brackets that everybody else is using...

juJxCwjl.jpg

NlD7ipll.jpg

ok6POyJl.jpg

The HDPE is pretty durable stuff. It would probably be OK without the steel frame, but I was a little worried about it sagging in the middle when loaded down.
Looks Awesome! Great Job!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back