Devilled Eggs

Sully1546

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
I had a few eggs left and always wondered what smoked eggs would taste like. I have to admit I was rather impressed. I am not a big fan of eggs but really liked these. Went ahead and did devilled eggs and they are wonderful.

Smoked eggs at 225 for two hours. Added mayo, mustard, salt, and pepper. I didn't measure anything so I can't answer amounts. Lol

Attachments

• PXL_20210427_203003305.jpg
    PXL_20210427_203003305.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 226
im interested in this. did you smoke them as a whole egg with shell removed? i will try this tomorrow no kidding
I smoked them with the shell. At first I was just doing hard boiled and then decided to try them devilled. Hard boiled was really good also.

I had a few eggs left and always wondered what smoked eggs would taste like. I have to admit I was rather impressed. I am not a big fan of eggs but really liked these. Went ahead and did devilled eggs and they are wonderful.

Smoked eggs at 225 for two hours. Added mayo, mustard, salt, and pepper. I didn't measure anything so I can't answer amounts. Lol
OMG I actually have a book on the different ways to devil eggs. They are a basic comfort food and should be served more and definitely have more respect! Like SPAM, but that is a different thread!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrzBBQ
Back