Bull Custom cart builders, measurements?

rgreenberg2000

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hey, Bull owners! A question for any of you who used the stock legs/wheels/shelf to build your own cart (because you got a comp cart, or built your 700 in, or.....) Does anyone have handy the measurements for the support locations from the underside of the Bull? Looking for center-to-center measurements for those mounting locations for a custom cart project. Since my Bull is sitting on a comp cart, I don't think I'll be able to get the measurements from my own grill. :)

I'll shoot this to tech support, too, but figured someone might have these handy from their own build. :)

Thanks!

Rich

Outside dimensions to the uprights is very close to 16" x 34.5". That's the outside dimension of the 1-1/2" 0.120" wall square tube I put over the stock leg assembly. Top is going to be 36" x 48", though I think a 72" top would work too.

1630439515187.png

Careful welding the lower legs, they can burn through pretty easy if not careful. Don't ask how I know.

1630439736662.png

1630439761025.png

Outside dimensions to the uprights is very close to 16" x 34.5". That's the outside dimension of the 1-1/2" 0.120" wall square tube I put over the stock leg assembly. Top is going to be 36" x 48", though I think a 72" top would work too.
PERFECT! Thanks so much for giving me that info! ......and for the caution on welding (though that won't be happening.) I've got a top built up already (buddy of mine put it together out of reclaimed redwood from a play structure), so the rest will be figuring out the best attachment, and accessories I need to ensure I can store everything I need to.

Thanks again!

R

PERFECT! Thanks so much for giving me that info! ......and for the caution on welding (though that won't be happening.) I've got a top built up already (buddy of mine put it together out of reclaimed redwood from a play structure), so the rest will be figuring out the best attachment, and accessories I need to ensure I can store everything I need to.

Thanks again!

R
Post pictures when you are done!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back