Bull Chicken Wings

I've done a dozen recipes but I highly recommend my goto. Marinade wings (refrigerated of course) overnight in a 50/50 mixture of soy sauce and orange juice. cook at 400 for 45-60 minutes. flip about half way through and watch them close after 45 minutes. they can go from a dark amber to burnt real fast.

The salt in the soy sauce will brine the wings and keep them moist and the OJ gives a nice sweet and sticky skin. No need to sauce them up IMHO.

The best part is finding the recipe you like the best, you get to eat a lot of wings.

Another good thing about this recipe that has happened a couple times to us, I have the wings marinated overnight than something comes up and we have to change dinner plans. I've kept them covered in the marinade for up to 3 days and they are still amazing. Just drain the marinade and they are ready to throw on a hot grill.
I'm definitely going to try this recipe sounds fantastic.

I’ll apply rub to my wings and allow them to sit for an hour. Then I will smoke my wings low and slow, once they are done refrigerate overnight. Next day fry in oil for a few minutes on the matador until golden and crispy. Then toss in whatever sauce you prefer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back