Android Update Fixed Yet?

MizzouRah

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I was told the recent app for some android users was supposed to be fixed by now. Is anyone else still waiting for the issue to be resolved?

Some of us Droids cant sync up the new app to our wifi. Help center said it should take a week but nothing yet.

I was told the recent app for some android users was supposed to be fixed by now. Is anyone else still waiting for the issue to be resolved?
I was told the same thing, ended up using an Apple I Pad to see if it would work, it did connect and I logged in to the app, the next day I noticed that the smoker appeared on my android so I tried to connect and it did. I have not contacted them since.

I have a Pixel 6. My RT-1250 arrived 2 days ago. Everything worked as expected. Already have 23 hours on it. Firmware update worked too.

I just wanted to update that everything is working great now. Spoke with a tech on the phone today and it was a simple matter of disconnecting my wifi from phone and reinstalling it. Those of us over 50 need special guidance with technology.

Why the animosity toward Apple products? Not trying to start a hostile discussion here; just trying to understand the issue.

Full disclosure; I own and use several Apple products and find that they work well for me. Like all technology, they have their issues and limitations, but I haven’t found them to be any more problematic than other platforms.

Reactions: PRC

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back