380 in a cart

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hey guys kicked out one of my kettles and swapped it. I used bracket from the kettle to punt the recteq
IMG_2351.jpeg

IMG_2362.jpeg

IMG_2363.jpeg

IMG_2372.jpeg

IMG_2374.jpeg

IMG_2376.jpeg

Interesting!

No love for the Weber Performer? I bought one couple months ago along with a Vortex to make chicken wings and other goodies.

Can't argue with your results from the Bullseye 380. I have no experience with one of those.

The Weber does things my RT1250 doesn't.

Interesting!

No love for the Weber Performer? I bought one couple months ago along with a Vortex to make chicken wings and other goodies.

Can't argue with your results from the Bullseye 380. I have no experience with one of those.

I have ,any webers just didn’t need this one

Interesting!

I was wondering the same thing, poor Weber.

Interesting!

The B380 will do what your Weber does, plus.

The B380 will do what your Weber does, plus.
I agree with larry4406. I love my pellet grills but my weber performer has made the best steaks I have ever eaten. Just something about grilling a cowboy steak on the cold side for 10-15 minutes per side then searing off over hot coals. Not saying pellet grills don't make amazing food. They are just different. Even ones like the 380. My opinion of course.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back