1 hour ribs?

WARNING .... Smartass Comment ahead !
Cook a few extra Racks nextime you "low and Slow" some, Vac-u-Seal and Freeze them
When you want "One Hour Ribs", put that Vac-u-Sealed bag in a Pot of simmering Water and warm them up
Works for us
Infact; we just eat some GREAT Babybacks last night, that we smoked a few weeks back

My apologies if this is already been said, but you could probably do frozen ribs in an Insta pot in 15 or 20 minutes. But don’t invite me for dinner.😁
I've actually had them in the Instapot before on late nights after work. They aren't bad but nowhere near as good as smoked. You need to make sure you have a good rub and sauce since they are missing all of the smoke flavor. Also put them under the broiler for 5-10 minutes after saucing too.

I've actually had them in the Instapot before on late nights after work. They aren't bad but nowhere near as good as smoked. You need to make sure you have a good rub and sauce since they are missing all of the smoke flavor. Also put them under the broiler for 5-10 minutes after saucing too.
I've done them in an instant pot as well. I generally put a little liquid smoke on them first. Light coating of rub, cook, then finish off with sauce and under the broiler to tighten it up.

Note:. This is an apocalypse type cook and done ONLY when a normal cook is not possible. ♨️🚫🛑

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrzBBQ
Back