Twenty-four Hour Ribs?

BigDog

Could this even be true?

Screenshot_20240225_135252_Instagram.jpg

My guess is they also have pulled pork and brisket on their menu. So when they say each cut is slow smoked up to 24 hours they are referring to those items. I'm guessing their ribs are just what they put in the picture. It would be interesting though if they did smoke their ribs for 24 hours.

“up to” are the key words. Just like a sale at a store “up to 50% off store wide” usually means one or two items hits the 50% threshold and the stuff you actually want isn’t even on sale! Gotta love marketing and PR people.

Well, their ribs are spot on every time! Next time I go I will ask in person if they are smoked for 24 hours. I too find it impossible to believe.

"Walking Taco" in other parts of 'MERICA...
Yup! You can’t go to a high school football game here in Kentucky and not expect to see walking tacos in the concessions stand! I spent many years doing concessions for our marching band, and trust me, that is true!

Last edited:
Well, their ribs are spot on every time! Next time I go I will ask in person if they are smoked for 24 hours. I too find it impossible to believe.
Where(ish) do you live? I spent 7 years down there working in various places. 30 years ago :rolleyes: Red's Rib Shack was my favorite place over in Edwardsville. Still nice to go down now and then to float the Meramec.

Interesting menu, never heard of fried corn on the cob or Frito Pie.
Frito pies have been around since I was a kid in the 50's, The trend should hit Massachusetts any day now. LOL I believe fried corn on the cob is just deep fried whole ears of corn, sometimes battered, sometimes not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back