Sold / Found Wyldside wanted Beaufort SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I already replied. Yes I am still interested. Where are you at? Price? Bells and whistles?
Thanks.

I'm so jelly!! Congrats to you two!

grill GIF

I love Beaufort. My youngest son is in Charleston until the fall. My daughter and son-in-law lived in Beaufort until last year. He was stationed on the Marine Corp. Air Base, now working for a military contractor in Jax Florida. The wife is still looking at property for us to relocate to in Beaufort/Fripp Island. Enjoy the Wyldside!

Last edited:
It is always great to see a deal come together like this with both parties getting what they wanted, Finding a new, unused Wyldside was a stroke of luck for the buyer and finding a willing buyer relatively close by was great for the seller/. Everybody wins! Perfect!

I love Beaufort. My youngest son is in Charleston until the fall. My daughter and son-in-law lived in Beaufort until last year. He was stationed on the Marine Corp. Air Base, now working for a military contractor in Jax Florida. The wife is still looking at property for us to relocate to in Beaufort/Fripp Island. Enjoy the Wyldside!
I was stationed in Beaufort as well, love the place. Would love to go back there but the wife is against it, west coast girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrzBBQ
Back