Stampede Wu-Fi Temp Probes

Nikeguy53

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
What’s the best ones out there? The ones l have keep losing connection. Had more smoker going to day that why l want a new set.

What’s the best ones out there? The ones l have keep losing connection. Had more smoker going to day that why l want a new set.
I just picked up the Thermoworks Signals WiFi thermometer. They have an open box sale going on right now and 10% off with email subscription, so I got it for $180 delivered vs $258 ($239 before taxes and delivery). The FireBoard also got my attention but the pro series is $299 so I opted for the Thermoworks. The lesser of the 3 FireBoard options is $189.

I just picked up the Thermoworks Signals WiFi thermometer. They have an open box sale going on right now and 10% off with email subscription, so I got it for $180 delivered vs $258 ($239 before taxes and delivery). The FireBoard also got my attention but the pro series is $299 so I opted for the Thermoworks. The lesser of the 3 FireBoard options is $189.
I’m ready to pull the trigger on a Thermoworks Signal or Smoke x4. With the sale the Signal is only $33 more but the internal battery worries me. Only 16 hours after charging 12 hours, and I worry that the battery life will decrease with age. What to do??

I’m ready to pull the trigger on a Thermoworks Signal or Smoke x4. With the sale the Signal is only $33 more but the internal battery worries me. Only 16 hours after charging 12 hours, and I worry that the battery life will decrease with age. What to do??
That’s a valid point, but you could always use the AC plug when the battery life decreases. For me it’s not a big deal since I have outdoor plugs near my cooking area. The other reason I chose the signals is because it has WiFi capability whereas the Smoke x4 does not.

There's the inkbird wifi with 4 probes for only $56 shipped, sure not the same quality as Thermoworks, but for the price, it's hard to beat. Inkbird wifi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back